Mandy Flint and Elisabet Vinberg Hearn are often hired to speak and engage with people at corporate and industry events.
They speak primarily on Winning Teams/Cultures and Future Leadership. They focus on the behaviours and emotional aspects of leadership and teams, how people impact each other and the results of that.
”If you’re looking for real change, focus on behaviours – that’s where transformational change happens”
Subject: Winning Teams/Cultures
We’re all part of some kind of team, sometimes even several teams, when different personalities come together, with different agendas and goals, it can be difficult to make it work. Conflicts, misunderstandings and inefficiencies in teams are common. But there are solutions and sometimes they can be very simple and straightforward, sometimes so simple that we overlook them. Mandy and Elisabet have worked with teams, leaders and organisations all around the world for 20 years and have identified the most common challenges to teamwork and how to solve them.
- How do you build trust?
- How do you overcome conflicts or tensions?
- How do you encourage everyone to share relevant information with each other?
- How do you create engagement?
- How do you create transparency and openness?
- How do you encourage long-term thinking?
- How do you create a team that delivers and is well perceived?
- How do you get a team to manage change effectively?
- How do you get a team working together, all for one and one for all?
- How do you get everyone going in the same direction?
Watch Mandy and Elisabet in action at WeAreFutureLeaders Conference in May 2019
Subject: Future Leadership/2020 Vision Leader
They also keep their eyes steadily on the horizon to see what’s coming next, what will be expected of leaders to be successful in the future? What was needed yesterday is not the same as what’s needed today, or what will be needed tomorrow. Amongst other things there’s a growing expectation of sustainable businesses practices which puts high demands on leaders to manage greater complexity and longer-term thinking than before.
Yes, the speed of change is high, just as it should be. But it also means that the need for leadership development is greater than ever. Leaders need to develop continuously to meet the challenges of the future. This is not a threat, it’s a promise!
Mandy and Elisabet challenge the status quo of leadership and provoke reflection and discussion about what future leaders need to be good at and how to get there, continuously.
”Leadership development can and should be fun. Those who keep an open mind when it comes to development, those who let go of the need to”be right” will prosper in the future”
When you should hire Mandy and Elisabet as speakers:
- Industry events
- Leadership conferences
- To energise and inspire leaders
- When wanting to build winning teams
- When introducing change
- When wanting to build a strong culture
Mandy and Elisabet are a dynamic duo, combining a strong business acumen with humour and energy, they invite the audience to reflect, learn and be entertained. You get double the impact through having two speakers that complement each other and make it more interesting for the audience.
Mandy and Elisabet have over 20 years of leadership experience in the corporate world, having had roles as senior business leaders with American Express running big businesses with full P and L responsibility. This means their observations and experience come from their real world business leadership background. Hence they talk from knowing what it takes to be a leader and they match their audiences by talking from a practical place, focusing on “How is this going to help me lead my business today?”
Mandy and Elisabet both run their own successful international businesses, Excellence in Leadership and Think Solutions and advise, speak, coach and facilitate transformational change for organisations globally. Among their clients are organisations such as SAP, ABN Amro, Symantec, Royal Bank of Scotland, American Express, MasterCard, Skanska, H&M, K, IKEA, NHS and many others.
Published, Award-Winning Authors
Their first book,”The Team Formula” was published in 2013 and is a leadership book in an engaging story format. It has received two awards in recognition of its creative format and has been praised by readers for its spot-on descriptions of team dynamics.
Their second book,”Leading Teams – 10 Challenges: 10 Solutions” was published by Financial Times Publishing in August 2015 and went straight onto WH Smith’s prestigious Business Chart.
Their third book “The Leader’s Guide to Impact” was published by the Financial Times in April 2019 and also went straight onto the WH Smith’s prestigious Business Chart.
- Feedback from a recent keynote speaking engagement in Texas conference for over 2,000 global supply chain and procurement professionals: “Thank you for your incredible presentation. You two are truly amazing! We are so grateful for both of you! It was inspiring” Chief Product Officer
- Thank you so much. It was interesting, inspiring and practical. I know the team really enjoyed it and I certainly did too – we all learned a lot from you. Head of Contents Operations – A financial information and analytics company